Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So today I decided to take a look at one of my friend's blogs and she posted all her goals for this year. One of which is updating her blog weekly. Well that isn't going to happen for me, but it did remind me that I am about 4 months past when I should have posted about our great adventure this past summer.

In July MacKay, myself, Ethan, Myron and William took a four week road trip. Let me tell you it is one of the best things that I have ever done. I feel very privileged to have had the chance to do it. We started off by heading to California. First stop was at the Salt Flats. The boys ran a pretty good distance out on the flats (even little Will). After a short stop there we continued on. We turned off at Wendover and headed south. I am not sure where we stayed the night. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Nevada at a rest stop. The night was spent in our awesome van that we bought for this trip, and it was pretty comfy given that it was packed full.



1 comment:

  1. I am still learning how to do this and probably should have started at the end of our trip so they would be on here with the beginning at the top, because it will only let me post a couple pictures at a time. I am guessing because of their size.

    ReplyDelete